- Online Catalog
- Online Resources
- Books, Movies, Audio
- Trail Writing
- How do I...?
The mission of Trails Regional Library is to offer the residents of Johnson and Lafayette Counties opportunities to engage in educational and entertainment activities that enhance and enrich their lives. Trails Regional Library endeavors to provide a well-managed, varied collection; contemporary, quality programs and services; effective, courteous customer service; and safe, inviting facilities.
The vision for Trails Regional Library is to be essential to the needs of each resident of Johnson and Lafayette counties by providing, extensive, high-quality and varied collections, programs and services.
- We ascribe to the highest ethical standards and treat our patrons and co-workers with respect
- We aspire to be an integral part of the lives of the people we serve by seeking, indentifying and responding to their needs
- We provide information that addresses varying points of view, and encourage tolerance for differing ideas
- We encourage the exchange of ideas and opinions from patrons and employees, in order to improve the library as a place to visit and as a workplace
- We uphold the public’s freedom of access to information and will be conscientious in providing access to details of library governance